Vision of Satun Province
Ecotourism Town Earth Park
Stable economy, peaceful society, Gateway to ASEAN
As the Provincial Office is a government agency, it is structured and managed in the form of an ideal type of bureaucracy, divided into the specializations based on hierarchy commands, laws and procedures and regulations. Emphasizing on non-personal relationships, not depending on the individuals but conduct according to impersonality. With the enrollment of officers to work and promotions or competency and with the tenure of the office. The provincial office is an important agency under the Ministry of Interior, serving as the Back Office for the Governor, which is the obligation of providing the advice or feedbacks regarding the work of the governor in the public administration to achieve the objectives according to the strategic plan for the provincial development with the following purposes:
1. To serve as the center for the coordination between the government and private agencies in the province to jointly develop the province to flourish.
2. As a consultative agency of the province, as well as being the center of information and comprehensive government regulations.
3. To operate under limited resources and budget allocation to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
4. To provide services to the public and private sectors and people in the society to receive the highest satisfaction.
5. To support the administration of the governor and the government agencies as the secretary's office of the governor effectively.